- ZUPLENZ® is the First and Only 5-HT3 Receptor Antagonist available in an Oral Soluble Film
- ZUPLENZ® FEATURES – Convenient Dosing, Dissolves Rapidly, Can be taken with or without water.
- ZUPLENZ® (ondansetron oral soluble film) is indicated for the prevention of postoperative,highly and moderately emetogenic cancer chemotherapy-induced, and radiotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting.
- Ondansetron U.S. market has maintained 10% growth year over year for last five years.*
- Millions of prescriptions have been generated for ondansetron products since its launch in 1992.
- Praelia’s sales force commenced sales activity in Dec 2012.
- Product is now available for shipping.
- Praelia’s sales force of 100+ skilled reps are targeting high decile Oncology supportive care physicians in all of the National Metro areas.
- Praelia will utilize a tele sales team to e-detail the physicians in the surrounding Metro areas nationally.
- Praelia is committed to working closely with Managed Care partners to maximize reimbursement.
- Praelia is utilizing a discount copay card to reduce patient out of pocket cost.
- Praelia Pharmaceuticals has dedicated a vast amount of resources towards introducing Zuplenz.
- Ten (10) films per box.
NDC 4328810410 NDC 4328810810
Please see accompanying full prescribing information.
(*) based on IMS data