Last Updated: 10/10/2017
- On this Website.
- In email, fax, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
- Through the electronic data interchange (EDI), Applicability Statement 2 (AS2), File Transport Protocol (FTP), or web service systems.
- on any other website operated by a third party; or
- by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from the Website.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We do not collect personal information automatically. We collect personal information only when you voluntarily submit it to us.
We collect several types of information from and about the users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or credit card number if you make a purchase ("personal information"); or
- related to your online activity but which does not personally identify you, such as site pages that are visited, the amount of time spent on our site, clicks, page views, events, and general computer location.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- This includes information related to your licensure, and other compliance and business information you provide to us pertaining to you or your business through the Controlled Information Survey.
- Bank account or credit card information you provide to us pertaining to you or your business.
- Credit applications for you or your business.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
Information You Provide to Us Through the Website
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, requesting further services, or through a purchase. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information you have provided to us. Collecting and analyzing non-personally identifying information helps us to improve our Website and to deliver better service, including by enabling us to store information about your preferences and recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Third-party Tracking: This site may use a third-party click tracking analytics tool (such as DoubleClick and Google Analytics) to capture click through statistics.
- Other web analytic technology: On occasion, other technologies such as web beacon, pixel tag, and flash cookies may be used.
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly.
How We Use Your Information
Personal information that you provide to us may be gathered and stored in one or more of our corporate databases.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to use, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To contact you for things like promotional offers, marketing programs, or other communications from this Website or other Capital Drug programs and services.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To vendors, contractors, service providers, other third parties, partners of Capital Drug that are used to support our business and who are required to keep the information confidential and are not permitted to use this information for any other purpose than to carry out the services they are performing for Capital Drug.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To meet our regulatory compliance obligations, including, but not limited to, the Drug Supply Chain Security Act.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Capital Drug, our customers, or others.
Consent to Processing
Links to Other Sites
Capital Drug provides links to other websites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and statements of all sites which you visit, including those whose links are provided so that you can understand how those sites collect, use and share your information. Capital Drug is not responsible for the privacy policies, statements, practices, or content or data handling practices on other websites.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for Children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features on the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at 873 Williams Ave, Columbus, Ohio 43212.
Capital Wholesale Drug Company
873 Williams Ave
Columbus, Ohio 43212
Available Monday-Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00pm EST